Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Sock Bun

I always been jealous of people with super thick full hairstyles. I've always had fine hair, and not a lot at all, but it was long. If I ever did a bun, it would look super skimpy.

Before I chopped it all off, I tried doing a sock bun. What is it, you ask? It's this craziness right here:


I never thought my hair could do that! It was fun to try it. It didn't look as nice as other people's, but it made me look like I had a lot of hair. Hubby thought it was fake extensions, lol!

Here's how you do it:


And she has a video to teach you how to curl your hair with it too.

Notes:

  • I didn't use a sock, I used a pink baby legs. I didn't want to cut up a sock to try it once since I knew I was cutting my hair soon. It worked didn't it?
  • If your hair is long, but really layered, it's not going to work right. I tried it on my sister's hair. Didn't work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are appreciated!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
Follow Me on Pinterest

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes