Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year, New Me

It's a new year, and a new me! At the end of 2011, I decided to chop off my hair again and donate.


This time I managed to cut off 12 inches! I've donated once before to Beautiful Lengths. This time around, I donated to Locks of Love, the reason being that they actually accept dyed hair. I had a couple of streaks dyed in after my short bob cut many years ago after the first donation. If that wasn't the case, I definitely would have gone with Beautiful Lengths once again since I've heard that LoL sells some of the hair to offset production costs. If you haven't donated before, try it once! It feels very rewarding and refreshing!

Another goal I want to do this year is to make more homemade things. There are DIY tutorials for so many things around. I would love to start doing them myself! Making my own things would be so much more gratifying, I would save so much more money, and it will also help me be somewhat greener in some cases as well.

I already have lots of recipes posted, but I hope to bring these types of tutorials outside the kitchen as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are appreciated!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
Follow Me on Pinterest

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes